Over the past few years, I have been teaching the following courses in the Master in International Law and the Master in International Affairs programmes at the Graduate Institute for International and Development Studies in Geneva:
- Transnational Law
- Clinic on Legal Issues in International Organizations (with Gian Luca Burci)
- International Organizations Law and Practice Colloquium (with Gian Luca Burci)
- Situating International Law
- Change and Stability in the International Legal Order
- The Politics of International Law
- International Institutions in Global Public Law
- The Laws of Global Governance
- Courts in World Politics
- Global Administrative Law
- Global Governance and Regulation
I also teach a module on international institutions in a course on ‘Contemporary Issues in International Law’ in the Institute’s LLM programme.
Within the Graduate Institute’s PhD programme, I supervise doctoral and Master’s theses related to my research interests in the politics and theory of international and postnational law, international institutions, global governance, and public law beyond the state. I welcome informal inquiries about potential supervision.